Using in-situ remediation( onsite treatment of our biologically eco-friendly mixture), our bacteria begin to degrade the oil and convert it into biomass. To ensure our microbes thrive in their new environment we add essential nutrients that can't come from the hydrocarbon itself. By adding the micronutrients to our blend of microorganisms, we establish a situation which leads to proper, fast and complete degradation of the oil. As an added plus, the added micronutrients will stimulate the indigenous soil microbes which will also expedite the biodegradation process.
- Thorough degradation in a relatively precise time
- Simultaneous multiple activity
- Toxin resistant
- Reduced risk
- Higher degree of safety
- Reduced labor/ equipment costs
Microbial Energy Inc's Bioremediation Technique provides effective degradation of the following contaminants:
- Hydrocarbons with carbon chains ranging from C-5 to C-40
- Benzene, Xylene and Toluene
- PAH (polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons)
- Fuel oils
- Fossil Fuels-gasoline, diesel, aviation gas, etc.
- Condensates- leaking from pipelines